You are making too much sense. Stop that!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Paul M¢Nett
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 6:47 AM
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: Re: Universal Thread Magazine resumed

Hi Rick,
> Heck, I hang out here in the center of the anti-Microsoft Fox Universe
because I learn something

I just spent 10 minutes searching google trying to find evidence that
ProFox is actually middle-of-the-road in being anti-Microsoft, but I got
saddled down with skimming/reading parts of this article that I thought
I'd share:

http://www.vanwensveen.nl/rants/microsoft/IhateMS_2.html

It calls itself a rant, and as such some of the things the author says
are enraged emotional opinion with little or no supporting fact, but it
also does appear that he has experience to back up much of what he says.

It is mostly well-written, from what I've skimmed, entertaining and even
educational. If you are anti-Microsoft already, you'll probably nod your
head a lot. If you are pro-Microsoft, you may be shaking or scratching
your head a lot. But I think it is still worth reading.

I'm wary of all big companies, including Apple and Google, not just
Microsoft. Microsoft isn't feeling as evil as it did 5 years ago, so
maybe they don't currently deserve the bashing they still get. Certainly
all these companies employ highly intelligent people that deserve (and
receive their due) credit even if the company they work for is seen by
many as less than reputable.

Paul