http://lagesse.org/mosso-first-take/
http://lagesse.org/mosso-take-two-already/

Bam! Everything just happens. I didn’t have to pick out a server
configuration, a data plan, a firewall, anti-virus - none of that crap
that is just a pain in the ass to keep up with.
In fact - I didn’t even have to decide if I wanted to run Windows or
Linux — because I can make that decision for each domain I add. I am
NOT bullshitting you! I “bought” one server. I created two domains.
One runs LAMP and the other runs Windows Server. Really!

I can create another domain and run Ruby on Rails. I can run a domain
on Windows with MySQL or MSSQL. I can run Linux with Ruby on Rails, or
Linux with PHP/MySQL, etc. One box. One price. One login. One thing to
manage. Very sweet!

        BTW, Mosso is a Rackspace company.

-- Ed Leafe