Doh!

When I saw this I realized I didn't directly answer your question. See below:

At 06:33 PM 3/24/2008 -0500, Charlie Coleman wrote:
>At 05:44 PM 3/24/2008 -0400, Ted Roche wrote:
> >Have you tried to change the property NoDataOnLoad to .T. for the two
> tables?
> >
> >On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 10:16 AM, David Boatright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >wrote:
> > > This is probably a stupid question butt...   If you add tables (not
> views)
> > >  to the data environment how do you get it to bring just wait is
> needed and
> > >  not the whole table.

What we have been saying all along is that the whole table IS NOT BROUGHT
DOWN. See the below info for details.

Remember, if you open a View you are NOT "opening a table" (e.g. USE
<tablename>) you are "executing a query" (as in Select....FROM ....
WHERE.... JOIN....)

Ok, the rest of the info is as before.