Hi,

Dave, thanks for recommending RMChart for graphs and the sample code. It
works great even in VFP7.

I downloaded and installed RMChart 4.12. I am using VFP7. I use the
following command to create an instance:

obj = CREATEOBJECT("RMChart.RMChartX")

No problem. However, when I issue the following commands:

obj.Reset
obj.SetProperties(640, 400, 0, 2, "", "Tahoma", , , , )

I get the following error for both of the lines:

"OLE IDispatch exception code 0 from RMChart: Object variable or With
block variable not set."

I am trying to create a report for my web based app. The EXE file has no
GUI objects. That is why I need to use CREATEOBJECT().

Any thought? Appreciate your help.

Manjit