From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Crozier
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2008 9:43 AM
To: 'ProFox Email List'
Subject: RE: VFP and Graph - RMChart - OLE IDispatch exception

Manjit,
Now I see. In that case, do all the work as per my demo but just don't make
the Form visible . You can still do the Draw2File regardless as long as you
have don't se graph setting up correctly. In my demo just put:

RaiseEvent(oForm.btnChart, "Click")
RaiseEvent(oForm.btnPrint, "Click")
wait window "Preparing graph" nowait noclear

immediately before the oForm.Visible=.T.

This will force a programmatic graph generation followed by a graph print.

The added advantage of doing is this way for developing is that you can keep
the form visible at all times or simply on request just to check that the
layout is OK and then toggle the form (Preview) Visible on/off at any time.

Dave Crozier