Regulation of Electric and Water Companies does not increase the cost to
consumer.  It requires these monopolies to justify cost increase to the
regulatory boards, usually by show the cost to provide the services have
increased.  The health care industry, I believe, would also benefit from
this type of regulation.  There should also be a cap placed on certain
cost like outrageous salaries and bonuses, especially for Doctors,
Nurses, CEO, etc.  The salary should be enough to attract skilled
personnel for the key positions, but to much is to much.  LOL

Regards,

LelandJ