> Our children in Israel set up an intangible service for tourist.
>
> The tourists paid with PayPal.
>
> PayPal won't release the monies.
>
> What do you suggest -- tips and resources?

I had that happen to me once. The money had come in from someone that paid
as a person with no PayPal account, but they actually did have one. PayPal
messed around with the funds for about 10 days and then refunded them to the
client. The client did go ahead and pay the money anyhow, but it was a mess
for a little while.

I haven't had PayPal do anything else. I've actually had worse luck with a
bank merchant account than with PayPal. They're not 100% the way I'd like
them to be, but they've been pretty good overall.

Kristyne