I am out of the office until 4/24/2008. I shall contact you upon my return.

Sorry for the Inconvenience.

Kind regards

Ganesan GP

ps. Message from MeTL Post Master
NOTICE: The information in this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of METL and/or its subsidiaries.
If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any
review, copying or distribution is strictly prohibited. Please inform the
sender immediately and destroy the original. METL and/or its subsidiaries
accepts no liability of whatever nature for any loss, liability, damage or
expense resulting directly or indirectly from access to this message and any
files or links that are attached hereto.