Mwave sells motherboards via their website, and they have some nice
website search features.  When you select "more information" on a
motherboard, a page is displayed with the full feature set of the
motherboard.  Also, you can click on the "read reviews" to see what
other that have purchased the motherboard have to say about it.

Options are provided on the website to allow for the selection of the
CPU and Memory you want installed in the motherboard, and if you select
the $9.99 testing option, the CPU, CPU fan, and Memory will all be
mounted on the motherboard, and tested by Mwave to make sure everything
works before it is shipped, so the motherboard will arrive to you fully
bundled and assembled and ready to mount to your computer case.

Different motherboards are designed for different targets.  For example
one motherboard might be designed for high definition computer games,
another for multimedia, another for user that only need a cheap desktop
computer, and another for intense server computing.

I think AMD gives the best CPU value for the dollar with their AMD
Athlon 64/Sempron Socket AM2.  So far as video goes, I would go with one
of the NVIDIA chips for quality video right off the motherboard.  Some
motherboard have two or three PCI Express x16 slots so gamers can
install several video cards and the computer will chain the video cards
together so they work as if they were a single video card.  LOL  Each
addition video card installed, (eg GPUs + memory), increase the computer
power of the graphics, just like additional CPUs increases the computer
data processing power.  The first would be best for a serious gamer, and
the second would be best for a database server, for example.

http://www.mwave.com/mwave/motherboard.hmx?

Regards,

LelandJ