I have a client with Symantec Antivirus corporate version 8.0 running on 10
computers.  Just recently the date stamp on the virus definitions stopped
showing on the client screen and now just shows blank space.  This is a known
issue.

Everything else seems to run fine.  They are still delivering antivirus
definition updates.

IS there any advantage to upgrading to a new version of Corporate edition?
I'm inclined to leave well enough alone, but my client is getting nervous.

I can't see spending the upgrade price for a 10 pack that will possible slow
down the system.

any thoughts?