Hillary is being treated like a Republican by the press---yea, with all the
overtones of racism and mean-spiritedness. How ironic is that?
Whoddathunkit---Hillary part of the vast right wing conspiracy!

Part of me has sympathy for her--after all, her bald ambition and desire to
nationalize health care, while IMHO totally wrongheaded, is a lot less
radical by an order of magnitude than the "black liberation theology" of
Obama's closest confidantes and spiritual advisors--and by Obama himself, in
his core.

Indeed, she is the lesser of two evils. I never thought I'd say that, but
it's true. At least Hillary is what she is for all to see, and apparently
doesn't have any issues with people knowing who and what she is.

Obama has good reason to pose as something other than what he is.

- Bob