Madigan,

> It's going to be great to watch Jews voting for a guy who
> pals around with vicious anti-Semites just to prove they're
> not "racist".
>
> It's going to be fun to watch women vote for a guy who calls
> women reporters "sweetie", just to prove they support the Black man.

Yes, it is true that there is more outrage about negative commentary
concerning African Americans than women. Apparently racism is seen as a
bigger evil than sexism. However torn I might be over the Obama issue I am
still pretty torn over the idea of voting for McCain instead.

I do know that not everyone feels as badly about our future with McCain as I
do, and that if something major isn't done to heal the Clinton/Obama breach,
Obama could lose a sure-thing election.

I am watching for a resolution. So far, the extreme negativity towards the
Clinton campaign in the media has me not feeling very hopeful.

It feels like the media pushed Obama on folks like me by saying things about
Clinton they wouldn't dare say about Obama. Our PC police are still not very
finely tuned towards respecting powerful women.

Kristyne