Hi Sytze & Dave

I use Blat to maintain my members list.

What I would like to use it for, is to install it onto my Payroll software.
The idea being that MY clients can email out payslips & other reports,
as PDFs, to their clients. My client's email software could be
Outlook,Outlook Express, Thunderbird, online such as Gmail so it is hard
to devise a routine to cope.

What I would like to do is get Blat to send out the emails but I cannot
find a email ISP that allows its unrestricted use, for instance Gmail
needs you to register Stunnel which defeats the purpose of keeping it
simple.

Is there an SMTP that allows unfettered use by Blat?

Andrew Stirling
01250 874580
http://www.calcpay.co.uk
HMRC Accredited UK payroll program