I needed to rebuild an exe this morning but received an error to say Can't
find the menu builder.
Sure enough, I wasn't able to change any menus
Everything else appeared ok.
I have VFP installed on a little Asus eee and I tried to compare everything.
I couldn't identify the problem.

So I got my CD out and tried to re-install. It wanted to Repair the
installation. But it didn't fix anything
So I deleted the whole folder from my C drive and re-installed VFP
completely.
It still gave me the same message

So I copied the whole folder from the Asus system over top of the
installation.
Now it seems to be working again

Musta been the EU08 results this morning.

--
Regards
Sytze de Boer

multipart/alternative