And of course we're forgetting the real Africans who emigrated here in the last
few years.  I have a Nigerian friend who votes Republican.  Of course he isn't
descended from slaves so he isn't a slave to the Democrat party.

Big Brown Wins The Preakness Stakes

http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingmike/5591998

I Wish Hillary had married OJ

http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingmike/4236924