Obama reminds me of Steve Martin. Steve Martin has a plan on "How to become
a Millionaire." He says, first you get a million dollars, and you put it in
the bank... and when they come to you for the taxes, you can use the defense
so many people don't think about. You can just say, I forgot!

Thanks sounds kinda like a Clinton regime statement - "mistakes were made"

Heck, I think I'll just go ahead and become a billionaire.

Obama is vaporware. He has done nothing of substance, he has no proof that
any of his pie-in-the-sky plans will do anything. His plans, are really a
repackaging of many old plans. How do I know this? Look at his "handlers".
They are old school, mainstream, liberal, democrats. They have been shadow
players or up front people in past D regimes. So, what makes you think they
plan to do anything other than pick up where they left off.

John