Although the price of petroleum went up overnight, the trauma was a long
time in coming.  The U.S. has been excessive in her use and dependence
on oil, refusing to conserve or plan for the day when demand for oil
would exceed supply.  Hopefully, it's not too late for the USA to meet
her energy needs, but we need a coordinated national plan/policy.

Regards,

LelandJ