I second this sentiment.

A good friend of mine went through a painful divorce, and lost his daughter
to it after several costly court battles, at least until she's 18.

While I feel bad for my friend, I feel even worse for his daughter. It's
such a sad state of affairs and as usual the primary beneficiaries are the
attorneys, and the losers are the kids and the parents who are separating.

- Bob