On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 11:56 AM, MB Software Solutions General Account
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Kristyne McDaniel wrote:
>> Michael,
>>
>>> Actually, that's not true...her parents taught her better, I
>>> believe...she just chooses to be an asshole.
>>
>> This could be a temporary thing. It took years for things to calm down
>> between me and my first ex-husband, but these days both Steve and I are able
>> to have meaningful conversations with him.
>>

> For me, it all depends who picks up the phone, or as is the case when
> face-to-face, it depends who's watching.  She's the First Lady of the
> American Theater when it comes to pretending to be someone else.

She knows how to press your buttons and you are screwed.  You have to
have the about face with her.

Very hard to pull off but when you do it is a hoot.  Considering that
the two of you are split she has to be let to her own ways.  So you
ask her when she and winky dink are getting married?  That way you can
plan on taking the kids for the week while they are on their
honeymoon.

--
Stephen Russell
Sr. Production Systems Programmer