Ideas & opinions, please -- --

A couple of you may remember that I used to run my own web server
here in the Jaguar Marketing Services Global Headquarters (my
basement). Back in March/April, my quasi-legal web server died a
premature death. I decided to go to an ISP rather than build/buy/fix
my own. Based on the need to go fast, and from many of your
recommendations, I went to LunarPages.

Since then, my family site has disappeared. I mean, you can still go
there (kixmoellerotness.com), but from a Search Engine standpoint, it
almost does not exist.

If one searches "Kixmoeller Otness" (the latter being my wife's last
name), the only pages one finds are a few inside pages of a little
specialized sub-site (about our home - long story) that (ironically
and intentionally) don't link to the rest of the site. This in spite
of both the page title and inside heading of 2,300+ pages having
both. Just recently, having been apprised of this situation, I
updated the meta tags with these and other values, too, but as yet it
hasn't made any difference. Google/Yahoo the same.

Back when I had my own server, the KO site was 4th or 5th when
searching just my last name.

Any ideas why? Those with LunarPages experience, any tips???

Ken