ProFox,

You know that I have strong views on things. I've been connecting online with a
number of others who feel the same way, and things just snowballed from there.
www.News3Online.com

cheers,

Ed

Please be advised that the e-mails created are not private messages and can be
viewed and played by others on the internet. The sender, not Paltalk, controls
the content of this email. By accessing this email, you acknowledge that: (i)
you may be exposed to content provided by the sender that is abusive, offensive
or otherwise objectionable; and (ii) Paltalk will not be liable in any way for
such content, including, but not limited to any errors or omissions in such
content or e-mail addresses included therein or any loss or damage of any kind
incurred as a result of the review and/or use of such content. For more
information regarding your privacy, please access the following link,
http://www.paltalk.com/en/privacy.shtml

text/html (html body -- converted)
---