Jeff Johnson wrote:
> The
> really strange thing is that the application selects one of 10 sites
> (path to DBC()).  It works fine on all of the sites except for 1 !!!

How are the paths stored? In a table?

If so make sure the record giving you the problem is clean i.e. retype
the info into that field to make sure it's totally good.

Way back in my SBT AccountMate/DOS days I had a client that would
sometimes get corrupted records that pointed to the paths for the
various modules. Re-entering the data fixed it - but man, that was a
bugger to track down...

--
Matthew S. Jarvis
IT Manager, MCP