From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Jeff Johnson
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 4:10 PM
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: Very Strange Problem

I have an application that has been working for many years at many sites.
Getting right to the problem, I have a main program that calls another
program to start the application.  In mymain.prg there is a line DO
mysubmain.prg.  I put a messagebox in mymain.prg right before the call to
mysubmain.prg and it comes up "about to start mysubmain".  I put a
messagebox in mysubmain.prg that says "entering mysubmain.prg".  The first
messagebox appears but the second one doesn't and I get an "invalid path or
filename" that is not handled by my error handler.  The really strange thing
is that the application selects one of 10 sites (path to DBC()).  It works
fine on all of the sites except for 1 !!!  It also behaves exactly the same
way on my system that it does on the customer site !!!

There is nothing between the main program and the sub program.  I have
recompiled both of them and removed and re added them to the pjx.

The user and I can access the data for that site without any problems.

Does anyone have a clue?

--
Jeff

Jeff Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
SanDC, Inc.
623-582-0323
Fax 623-869-0675

Phoenix Python User Group - [EMAIL PROTECTED]