Kevin Cully wrote:
> CSS is not my friend.
>
> I'm working on a web site, and I'm trying to add some checkboxes to a
> web form.  Something is forcing center alignment on the checkboxes and I
> sure can't see what it is.
>
> As you can see from the page, I've tried several styles, DIV tags,
> Labels.  That checkbox just likes to be in the center.  I'm trying to
> get the checkbox left aligned under the textboxes with the label to it's
> right.
>
> Any CSS experts out there to help a poor fella out?

No expert, but why are you using float in your css instead of text-align?
.col_1, .col_2, .col_3, .col_box_1, .col_box_2{ text-align:left;}

I didn't have any problems getting it to left align using just the built
in TD align tags:

cellspacing="0" align=":left">
type="checkbox" name="cacidstain" style="none"/>Acid Stain Floor</td>
type="checkbox" name="cgaragefloor" />Garage Floor</td>

But then again, I just glanced at it and clipped bits out of context...