From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Michael Madigan
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 3:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [NF] Need Computer Brand Recommendations

If I had to install 3 machines, I would choose a 17" laptop.  It's a little
more, but you can swap it out, it uses less energy, saves space, and you can
take it with you if need be.  You can also lock it to a desk to prevent
theft.

I'm surprised more businesses just don't use laptops as desktop
replacements.