> Stephen Russell wrote:
>
> how many indexes on Ordno?
>
> Why not make a fake table to hold just the orders for the past ??? 180
> days perhaps.
>
> Now your NEXT or Prev. navigation will give you the actual value you
> then do your query for.

Stephen,

> how many indexes on Ordno?

Have tried various combinations but now only one.

It is just as if once the table goes beyond a certain size Rushmore stops
using the indexes properly and downloads the whole table instead, even
though SYS(3054) still claims full Optimization.

If I shrink the table to only a few fields wide length the speed is
immediate, even with the 100K records.
If I shorten the table to 10K records the speed is immediate, even with 200
fields wide.

However if the table is both 100K records long and 200 fields wide Rushmore
just seems to fail.

Nick