Hmmm...  Abuse M$?  Why bother?  They get enough from inside already.  Could
you imagine being a manager anywhere in the Vista Chain right now?  "Our
numbers are up, why are folks complaining?  The fools!  Can't they see the
Path Of Righteousness right in front of them?"  Yes, I can, in fact I see
two paths.  Mac and Linux <g>...

Did y'all catch the article in this (next) month's PC World, where one
writer says it may be a good time for folks (small businesses) to move to
Linux?  Very well done.  Unfortunately it would not work with auto
dealership operations.  But I have at least been moving home users into
Ubuntu Linux, mostly to stop the incoming calls for help cleaning up a
trashed PC ("call for help" = I do it as another "favor").  It is amazing, I
have not gotten many calls at all asking for any help with fouled PCs since
I cut over about 14 home user PCs.  I do ask once in a while if they are
running okay, and thus far not one person has asked to go back to Windows.
Linux is doing the job, and that is fine with them.

Gil