Ovomit got almost as much in 3 years as Chris Dodd got in 18 years.

Ovomit is owned by Fannie Mae and that upstanding African-American Franklin
Raines.

http://www.opensecrets.org/news/2008/09/update-fannie-mae-and-freddie.html

On Wednesday, November 5th, Vote for Barack Obama

Right Wing Mike
http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingmike