Because Obama makes his money off of sweetheart deals and the Government, he
doesn't  understand that most people work for private businesses.  So giving
someone a $1,000 check but taking away his $40,000 job because his employer
needed to make up for his increased tax burden, is a big net loss.

Barack Obama Antichrist gear

http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingmike