It happens to R mailings all the time... even in VA.  It should never happen,
but it makes me chuckle when it happens to Ds and we hear them whine.

Larry Miller

----- Original Message -----
From: Kristyne McDaniel
To: 'ProFox Email List'
Sent: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 19:14:30 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: [OT] Tampered Mail (this has happened to us too)

Hi Everybody,

Back when we had an office in a strip mall in Wildomar, we apparently got
the postal worker upset with us for some unknown reason. She hid just some
of our mail in a corner of the post office, and it went undelivered for over
3 months. The biggest problem was that we did not receive invoices from some
vendors and wound up getting way behind on their billing because the
invoices did not get delivered. It took us about 3 more months to get it all
fixed and get our payments up to date.

The postal worker was 'talked to' by her manager, but she still has her job.

Something similar has just happened to congressional candidate Dan Seals in
Illinois.

We have very little spare cash right now, but we sent some of it to him.
Please give it some thought about whether you might also want to help

I hate stories like this. Disgruntled postal workers get away with a lot of
pranks.

Kristyne McDaniel

-----