From: Leland F. Jackson, CPA
To: ProFox Email List
Sent: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 21:33:33 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: [OT] Obama's redistribution plan at work

How long do you think those with the highest income would continue to
thrive in a country that did not have a strong military, a supreme court
and justice system, a stable economy, law and order, and all the other
services government provides?  Those with the highest income, or those
with a background coning from the wealthiest dynasties, have a lot more
to lose than the average citizen, should government fail, or God forbid,
fall in revolt, revolution, or war, from within or outside the USA, and
a guy living on the streets could care less, so yes, those who have most
should contribute most to the system.  As the bible says, "To whom much
is given, much is expected. - Luke 12:48".

Its time for the top 2% of the country to stop being so selfish and
greedy, and start putting more back into the system.  It's time to put
country, and the American people, ahead of self, (eg selfish and greedy
come to  mind here).

Regards,

LelandJ