On Nov 5, 2008, at 11:55 AM, Michael Oke, II wrote:

> As usual, Ed jumps the gun slightly with his Subject line.  Obama is
> President-elect and won't be the President for a couple of months yet.
>
> ::michael
>
> Ed Leafe wrote:
>>      In a little over two months, we will start on a new path.

        Gee, I guess you missed the "In a little over two months" part of the
message. The subject is indeed accurate, as my post was a reflection
on the upcoming change to our country under President Obama.

        The rest of that post deals with those bitter folk who cling to their
desperation by doing things like making pedantic remarks without
reading an entire post and investing a modicum of thought before
firing off their reply.

-- Ed Leafe