Ed,

> investing a modicum of thought

That is a huge lesson we can all learn from the Obama campaign, to invest
thought prior to taking action. The Obama campaign has been the most
deliberate, dedicated, and hard working campaign I've ever seen. When the
analysis is done on the number of calls made, rallies scheduled, and obvious
dedication of the staff and volunteers, it will be obvious that one of the
biggest reasons for the win is that the Obama folks simply out-worked the
McCain folks on every measure.

I am absorbing that into my own psyche. Far more than luck or being "right",
planning and diligent hard work produces the best result.

Kristyne McDaniel
http://www.kristynemcdaniel.com/blog
http://www.emryldadvantage.com/
http://www.mcstyles.com/

Whether you think you can, or you think you can't.... you are right.
 -- Henry Ford