Great Pete.  Now if you would just load them up to your website, I and
the boys would like to take a look at them.

In the meantime, my system will be down for awhile, as I have a computer
that has started rebooting itself every few minutes or so.  The
rebooting is taking place whether I boot into Fedora 8, or boot into a
live CD like Knoppix, so I suspect a hardware problem.   I'm going to
switch my power  supply into the faulty computer, as that is the likely
problem.

Regards,

LelandJ