Or, we could talk about how the republicans took control of the house and
senate in Tennessee! No more dead voters after the purge!

JH

Then let's wait and see if the court will hear the cases currently
brought before it.  If so, then let's wait until we hear a verdict based
real evidence; not a bunch of hearsay conspiracy nonsense circulating
around the internet.  Contemplating conspiracy theories can be fun, but
this particular one is starting to wear on me to the point its giving me
a nervous tic in my left eye.  You wouldn't happen to know of any
remedies for such a ailment, would you?

What say we give it a rest for awhile, or talk about something else,
like what a wonderful night the Democrats had November 4, 2008.  LOL

Regards,

LelandJ