I would need to upgrade to VMware 6.5 in order to run Vista, but I
didn't want to be an early adopter of Vista, so I haven't upgraded to
VMware 6.5, because it would be a waste of $99 per computer, which is
the upgrade cost.  I will probably do an upgrade to 6.5 or later version
of VMware, but only when it become necessary.

My primary OS is Linux, but I need Windows for a few things.

Regards,

LelandJ