Hi Nicholas,

> Which VMware product are you using? I found a dozen or so products but
> am not sure which one I should buy. I think it is VMworkstation for
> $189.00

Depends on what are you trying to do... I use VMWare Workstation on my
development machine with different virtual machines for different clients.
VMWare Server (former GSX server) is running on my server providing various
servers (mostly separated by client). For testing purposes I use WVWare
Player since that's what some users have that only need to execute one of my
virtual machines. I do have ESXi Server, as well, but so far didn't install
it, because the hardware requirements don't match my usage pattern.

Most other VmWare products only make sense if you have more than a few users
and a dedicated administrator.

--
Christof