From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Michael Madigan
Sent: Tuesday, 2 December 2008 7:40 AM
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: [OT] Obama Crash Day 27 - Crash Continues with a vengeance.

After 5 consecutive days of a bull trap, the Obama crash continues with a
vengeance with the Dow down 680 points wiping out all the gains of the
previous week.

The markets are showing no confidence in an Obama economic team.

Additionally, the ugly face of terrorism showed up again in Mumbai. The
world seriously doubts that Obama will do as well as Bush is fighting
terrorism, since he pals around with terrorists himself.

Had Mumbai happened before the election, we would be talking about President
Elect McCain.

Election day - 9625

December 1 -   8149

Down 1476 or 15% since Election Day