Geoff Flight wrote:
> Maybe you didn't see the results of YOUR last election. It was a landslide.
> Obama got more than 50% of the popular vote which is rare. It wasn't even
> close!

Hi Geoff!

Our mainstream media calls any win a landslide, especially when they are
in the tank for the winner, which they were for O-boy. This time the
October surprise was the economy meltdown. If the economy hadn't tanked,
or if Mumbai had happened in October it would have gone the other way.

--
Regards,

Pete
http://pete-theisen.com/