Nicholas Geti wrote:
> [...]
>>> 30 years. Not only do you pay with cheaper dollars but your house is
>>> worth
>>> more in dollar amounts. Your reasoning is goofy.
>>>
>> Hi Nicholas!
>>
>> That is a good question. Maybe adjusted for inflation?
>>
>> http://www.inflationdata.com/Inflation/images/charts/Annual_Inflation/inflation_Cumulative.htm
>>
>> or
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/6e74eq
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Pete
>> http://pete-theisen.com/
>>

> And over that same period prices of houses rose astronomically.

Ok. So here's my advice for you two lads. Borrow as much money as you
can at whatever interest rate you are asked. If the interest rate is
tied to inflation or to nominal rate then THAT'S better than static
interest. Go ahead! The world will be yours!

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---