From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Pete Theisen
Sent: Thursday, 4 December 2008 4:26 PM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: Re: [OT] Boogieman continues to stonewall his birth certificate

Geoff Flight wrote:
> So you don't mind if we describe you as a racist since you are refusing to
> stop using a racist term? I know it isn't news to anyone that you and
> madagain are racist but it is rather fooslish to advertise the fact.

Hi Geoff!

You are still ducking the issue, your other post didn't hit it either,
merely trotting out by now discredited accusations from the left about
the 2000 election and a mere drive-by assertion about the 2004.

Anyone who insists on the truth about race-carding politicians will be
called racist, and those who do the calling always consider themselves
far above any evaluation. What would it matter if I did mind?

You find something racist with "typical almost-white person"? Before you
answer consider that O-boy his supreme divine self referred to his
recently deceased grandmother as a "typical white person".

--
Regards,

Pete
http://pete-theisen.com/