You're looking at a small group of super rich.  I'm talking about the people I
actually work for.  Ask a small mom & pop company whether they want to pay
health befefits to a homosexual and his butt buddy.  Ask them whether they want
to "spread the wealth", whether they want their taxes raised or whether they
want to pay a carbon tax to stop non-existant global warming.  The answer would
be "no".

Barack Obama is not My President

http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingmike