Snopes is wrong on this Bill.  Unfortunately now people are assuming Snopes is
always correct.  They've created several strawman arguments.  Yes Obama has
posted a copy of the birth certificate.  No one disputes that.  Snopes makes it
seem like "these stupid anti-obama people don't even know it's been available
since june".   It's the type of certificate people are complaining about.

Additionally, the Birth certificate isn't the only issue on whether he is a
citizen.  His adoption by a Indonesian man and his attending a "indonesian
citizen only" school in Indonesia (a country that doesn't allow dual
citizenship) and his failure to take a loyalty oath when coming back to this
country all put his "natural born citizen" status in jeapordy.

But of course Snopes appears to be in the tank for Obama.

Here's some analysis on the snopes position.

http://www.valuesvoternews.com/2008/12/snopes-and-factcheck-caught.html

The Birth announcement in the newspaper was printed a full nine days after the
birth, time enough for the mother and child to arrive back from Kenya.

The hospital that Obama said he was born in have no records of his birth, nor
of the mother EVER being at that hospital.  How do you get that wrong?

The Supreme court of the United States will decide whether to take the case
tomorrow.

Barack Obama is not My President

http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingmike