... And all the work you've SAVED ME!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Steve Ellenoff
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 1:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Non Modal Report Preview?

Thanks for the NOWAIT tip, I look forward to trying it out sometime.

As for your report writer book, funny enough I came to the same realization
when I pulled the book off the shelf the other day and started looking
through it. So instead I went through the what's new in VFP9 chapters and
feel I have a decent starting point on working with listeners now.

I do look forward to getting this latest book, sounds great. Thanks for all
the work you've done for the fox community!