I don't know if he's _the_ Anti-Christ or not---surely, at the very least,
he is _an_ anti-Christ, of which there are and have always been many: taking
glory unto himself as millions actually worship him with almost religious
fervor.

But I do think he's a dictator just waiting for the trigger to do away with
the Constitution (the oath to preserve, protect and defend which he can't
seem to take properly no matter how many times he tries; and let's not
forget he is on record as describing the Constitution in its current form as
"fundamentally flawed to this day"), or the last logical step in the
progression toward totalitarianism in America.

I'm guessing an attempt on his life will be staged to make that finally
possible.

If he survives a severe wound to the head, look out. In the meantime, all we
can do is organize for the next election in the hope it will not be
cancelled or completely hijacked by ACORN (which by the way is going to get
more money from the stimulus bill than they ever got cumulatively in years
past---a scary thought all by itself for those of us who still think free
elections are the best kind).

- Bob