VFP 9 can output to HTML using Report Listeners ...

*-- Make sure the HTML file doesn't exist
ERASE MyHTMLOutput.HTM

*-- Create the Listener class
SET CLASSLIB TO HOME() + 'FFC\_REPORTLISTENER'
ox = CREATEOBJECT('htmlListener')

*-- Set some properties
ox.TargetFileName = 'MyHTMLOutput'

*-- Run the report