>I Googled "whats new in nine" and the first hit is the book, same for
>Yahoo!, and Ask.com. Live
>Search is third. Maybe you are using Cuil where I could not find it on the
>first six pages. <g>

I Googled "new in 9" and "what's new in 9" and it didn't show up on the
first or second page last night. Today that gets it on the first page--no
doubt because both you and I, and perhaps a few others, have gone there in
the last 24 hours.

>http://www.foxcentral.net/microsoft/WhatsNewInVFP9.htm
>
>I am curious why you think the online version is easier to use than the
>e-book you get with the
>purchase?

Not having seen the online version, I didn't know it would be easier, but I
wanted to check it out. It does have the inescapable advantage of being
accessible wherever I am, while the e-book is only available on machines
where I've installed it.

Ken
www.stic-cil.org