>> http://www.foxcentral.net/microsoft/WhatsNewInVFP9.htm

Too bad the titles aren't beside each chapter number.  Who manages that
html?

-----Original Message-----
From: profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On
Behalf Of Rick Schummer
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 10:09 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: RE: WhatsNewinVFP9 book (was Re: VFP, EDI & XML - Oh My...)

>> Would someone care to provide a link to the online version of the book? I

can't seem to find anything except the page from which to order it on Wil's
site.<<

I Googled "whats new in nine" and the first hit is the book, same for
Yahoo!, and Ask.com. Live
Search is third. Maybe you are using Cuil where I could not find it on the
first six pages. <g>

http://www.foxcentral.net/microsoft/WhatsNewInVFP9.htm

I am curious why you think the online version is easier to use than the
e-book you get with the
purchase?

Rick
White Light Computing, Inc.