Hi!

I went to the web site you mentioned, but I am not certain how Steve will
get the cash out that we send, especially during what will likely be a
lengthy probate session.  I do not have their home address on file.  Could
you get that to me?  I will send an eCheck to Steve as soon as I have the
address.  No rush, my friend.

Thanks!

Gil