First, I'm sorry to hear of Kristyne's death. I just saw the announcement
this morning. She had a moderating effect on the [OT] discussions on this
e-mail list. And her contributions to the 'tech' side of ProFox were very
much appreciated.

She related all kinds of stories about her husband Steve and his health
problems, the ranch, clients, the home building experience and the Siberian
Huskies. She also mentioned the future and what they wanted to do, but it
wasn't meant to be.

I think both Stephen and Michael are right. Most of us are too proud to ask
for help. I find it somewhat difficult that she couldn't afford the cost of
medication to control her diabetes. There must be a local (to California)
organization that could have provided the necessary medication.

As to complications from Rhinovirus, did she get pneumonia? Rhinovirus is
generally linked to the common cold. Perhaps she was too weak to even fight
this off.

I, like many others, will miss her.

Rest in Peace.

Al